On 10/25/05, Konstantin V. Gavrilenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have emerge OpenOffice 2.0 recently and noticed a strange problem,
that whenever I try to access the file located on the nfs, the OO2
hangs. The rest of the applications are working fine with nfs, and such
problem never happened with OpenOffice 1.x

I experienced the same problem while trying to migrate a network share from samba to nfs.
Everything else worked fine with nfs. I could even open the OO files in file-roller, for example, with no errors at all.
Thus, I was forced to go back and stick to samba.
Do you get loads of 'NFS server not responding' messages in your log files as well?

--
Bruno Lustosa, aka Lofofora          | Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network Administrator/Web Programmer | ICQ: 1406477