On 26/05/2020 19:27, Neil Bothwick wrote:
On Tue, 26 May 2020 19:14:18 +0100, antlists wrote:

That's the Gentoo version that I'm using. But I'm looking for a way
to make it bullet-proof to having the plug pulled.

Don't use an SD card? Seriously, pulling the power on an SD card has
been known to corrupt it beyond recovery. BUT.

Mounting the card with sync will significantly reduce the likelihood of
corruption, at a cost of reduced life.

Well, compared to a dead card, a reduced life is a small price to pay :-)

I think you're talking about a corrupted filesystem, I'm talking about a corrupt/dead card ...

Cheers,
Wol