Ashley Dixon <a...@suugaku.co.uk> wrote:

> Have you tried Xfburn (`app-cdr/xfburn`) ?   Unfortunately  it  is  a
> graphical
> application (GTK+) with a somewhat-ugly user interface, but does claim  to
> burn
> Blu-Rays.  I can only vouch for its stability with  standard  D.V.D.s,
> although
> it's worth a try.

I don't believe this was the question.

cdrecord of course writes BluRays since 2007, but the question was for software
that prepares the data to create a compliant filesystem content.

BTW: for a compliant medium, you of course also need an UDF filesystem that is
not supported by the software you mention but that is supported by mkisofs that
is (like cdrecord) part of the cdrtools project.

Jörg

--
 EMail:jo...@schily.net                    (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
    joerg.schill...@fokus.fraunhofer.de (work) Blog: http://schily.blogspot.com/