On Sat, 30 May 2020 23:34:30 +0100, Peter Humphrey wrote:

> > Here you go. I make no claims as to its suitability, or even
> > uptodatedness
>
> ---8>
>
> Many thanks. After writing that I had another go using a different
> approach, and it just fell into place. Combining your set and mine
> ought to give me a working system.
>
> With such a complex, reticulated (I think that's the word) system as
> plasma, it's easier to subtract from a whole set than to build up from
> nothing.

That's pretty much what I did, removed the meta pacjkages from @world,
ran a depclean -p, added what I needed to the set, rinse and repeat. Then
let rip with a real depclean.

Despite Michael's comment, I have found this requires minimal
intervention between releases.

--
Neil Bothwick

It is impossible to fully enjoy procrastination
unless one has plenty of work to do.