On Thu, 9 Jul 2020 at 16:32, Alan Mackenzie <a...@muc.de> wrote:
> I've just scanned in a two-page document using sane, and it's given me
> as output two separate files.  I would like to join these together into
> a single document.
>
> Would somebody please suggest to me an appropriate package to do this
> with.

Sorry for stealing this topic, but does any of mentioned packages
support "overlapping" one pdf-page over the other? Not sure if
I'm using the right word, but what I mean is "joining" two pdf
pages of the same size to single page, with content of both those
original pages written over each other to single output page.

I have been using "stamp" option of pdftk for this, but it crashes
sometimes...

Jarry