On Fri, Oct 2, 2020 at 4:45 AM n952162 <n952...@web.de> wrote:

> Have I successfully updated my system?
> and these snippets:

I wrote a lengthy reply explaining all of your issues.  Here is a snippet:
...hope that helps.  In the future, please attach your command line
and full output.

Did that answer your question?

Seriously, though, aside from complete output (if it is long it
probably will compress nicely), if you are getting errors and can't
proceed try reducing the scope of the build (such as just @system).
It isn't actually clear if emerge was able to resolve the block or not
from the trimmed output.  Adding verbose can be helpful for those
troubleshooting, but not if it just causes you to not post the output
in the first place...

--
Rich