On Sat, 22 Oct 2005, Jonathan Wright wrote:

> Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 15:24:01 +0100
> From: Jonathan Wright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org
> Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] USB problem(maybe related to udev)
>
> Tamas Sarga wrote:
> > I'm affraid, that my system was somehow hybrid udev-devfs system until I
> > removed devfsd for gentoo-sources-2.6.13.
>
> IIRC, the new udev systems require you to remove the /etc/udev/rules.d
> before upgrading - have you given that a go?
>
> --
>   Jonathan Wright                           ~ mail at djnauk.co.uk
>                                             ~ www.djnauk.co.uk

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I removed /etc/udev/rules.d/* and reemerged
udev without success. I set RC_DEVICE_TARBALL="no", but the problem is
the same. Everything works except my USB hub, it sends
hub 2-0:1.0: connect-debounce failed, port 2 disabled messages.
Now I think I have a full-udev system, but there must be some error. Where
should I
investigate the problem?

TIA.
Cheers,
Tamas Sarga                             Sárga Tamás
--
Make the world confused!                Zavard össze a világot!
Smile on monday morning!                Mosolyogj hétfő reggel!