I've had my own overlay for a while, maintaining my own versions of plex, new relic and even some removed packages that I use. Until the the other day I was just making sure they install and work for myself, I have now discovered repoman and have several issues which actually need tidying up. On top of this I store this in a private gitlab install so am now looking at CI/CD to automate the testing, but at this point I'm at the point of creating my own gentoo docker image with various things pre-installed to start serious check/test/install of new ebuilds.

Steve.