the...@sys-concept.com wrote:
> On 12/05/2020 12:35 AM, the...@sys-concept.com wrote:
>> I have app-office/glabels installed with (barcode -eds)
>> but the style menus is not showing "GNU Barcode
>>
>> Is it a bug?
> The only difference after installation I've notice question mark in a
> bracket, instead of "I"
>
> eix app-text/barcode
> [?] app-text/barcode
>
> Normally, after compiling it shows [I]
>
> The package compiled without any errors.

Usually when it shows a question mark, it means that what is installed
is no longer in the tree.  In other words, it doesn't know where the
package came from since it is no longer in the database.  You don't
mention what version you're using but here is the current info for that
package.

https://packages.gentoo.org/packages/app-text/barcode

It shows 0.99 as the only version available.  Is that the version you
have installed?  If not, you may need to sync and then update to that
version.  You can only hope that the new version works as you expect.

Hope that helps.

Dale

:-)  :-)