Dale schrieb:

> Those forensics folks sure are good though.  I have heard they can get
> it back even after you have wrote alternating 1's and 0's to the drive a
> dozen times.

Where have you heard that? I don't think they can do that.

> I wonder how they do that?

Me too.

> Dale
>
> P.S.  I like to top post, does this tick anybody?

Yes, it does. VERY MUCH SO.

> I also prefer top
> posters since my email opens at the top instead of the bottom anyway.

Bullocks. You scroll down while reading and at the "interesting"
parts, you insert your comment. Just like I did now with those
two sentences.

> Saves me from having to scroll down.

Hard do see, to which part you're refering in a quote.

Alexander Skwar