Hey folks, I'm a bit lost on this, so I hope you can help me out.

I have a computer I want to act as the central print server for a network. It would spool all jobs for all printers, and send them out to the actual computers the printers are connected to, or to the printer itself in the event of a printer directly connected to the network. To start with, I have setup the server and added the printer connected to a Windows 10 Home computer to it. After a bit of work, I managed to get it so I can print a test page from cups and it comes out on the printer. But when I try to connect another computer to the printer via the print server, the other computer never sends it out. Just says the printer is busy.

How can I set this up correctly? To describe exactly what I'm trying to do, let's just use four computers in this example. A is the central print server. B is the windows client with the printer. C and D are linux machines. What I want is if either C or D print something, they both send it to A, and then A sends it to B.

Thanks!