Hi.  I have to convert my mailman2 to mailman3 because of the python
business.  I installed the appropriate packages, but their
documentation as to how to set it up and upgrade mailman2 is quite
inscrutible -- also it assumes ubunto and some strange python things
such as installing in a virtual environment, and assumes postgresql
which I might or might not want to do.  Anyway, I have no idea what I
am doing here, so if anyone has figured this out, I would appreciate
some assistance.

Thanks.

How do
you spend it?