On 2021-03-31, Jack <ostrof...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> On 2021.03.31 16:28, Grant Edwards wrote:
>
>> Many years ago, there was an X11 man page and gnu info viewer that I
>> used to use, but I can't remember the name of it. This was probably
>> 20+ years ago (pre GTK and Qt), so the chances that it's still around
>> are small...
>
> Perhaps x11-apps/xman?

I do remember using xman closer to 30 years ago, but what I was
thinking of was something a bit newer and fancier than that -- I
recall it also being able to navigate info pages. Or I may be
conflating two different apps: one for man and one for info.

It may have been tkinfo or tkman

http://math-www.uni-paderborn.de/~axel/tkinfo/
https://sourceforge.net/projects/tkman/