Hi all,
My desktop machine is up to date ~amd64 along with KDE. A few days ago I think I had, amongst others, a Dolphin update. Now when I turn on the machine and log into KDE, I find that I have, for example the login I did to write this email, 15 instances, hence the pod pun, of Dolphin running. I have not tried to "customise" Dolphin or set anything to autostart in the last couple of days.

Has any one got any ideas as to why this would be happening? I've done some Googling and will do some more but I can't find anything.

        Thanks in advance for any thoughts,

                Andrew