On 8/1/21 8:32 PM, Michael Orlitzky wrote:
On Sun, 2021-08-01 at 17:32 +0200, n952162 wrote:
   * Verifying /var/db/repos/gentoo/.tmp-unverified-download-quarantine
...!!! Manifest verification failed:
   Manifest mismatch for metadata/news/Manifest

I've raised this question before and the only useful answer I got was to
keep trying

On the off chance that something is screwy on the remote end, you can
always use "emerge-webrsync" and delay the problem until next time.

Does that install binary images?

Otherwise, I would say check "dmesg" for disk errors, but if it's
happening on two machines that's a lot less likely.

There's plenty of space available.