On Thu, 23 Sep 2021 09:53:57 -0700
Mark Knecht <markkne...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry to cross post. I put this on the KDE list yesterday but no
> to start.
>
> Starting yesterday morning both of my KDE machines no longer show a
> system title bar or border for Chrome, and only Chrome. All other
> apps are fine. Right clicking the Chrome tab area has a checkbox for
> 'Use system title bar and borders' but it does nothing. Chrome
> version 94.0.4606.54.
>
> Losing the title bar means losing (as far as I know) the ability to
> pin an instance of Chrome to all virtual desktops which I use for
> browser streamed media - YouTube, Netflix, etc. I've switched that
> window to Firefox for the time being.
>
> As Gentoo is usually a bit further forward I wondered if anyone here
> using Chrome and KDE has seen this issue?

Mine is also missing the title bar. However the "Use system
title bar and borders" /does/ restore the normal title bar for me. This
is also version 94.0.4606.54 on KDE.

Steve
Steve Evans            E-mail: mailto:ste...@gorbag.com
Registered Linux user #217906: http://counter.li.org
Public Encryption Key:         http://www.gorbag.com/public-key.html

5.10.61-gentoo Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz GNU/Linux

 19:04:28 up 3 days,  8:44,  5 users,  load average: 3.91, 2.21, 1.25

No matter how cynical you get, it's impossible to keep up.