On 17/11/2021 11:55, Róbert Čerňanský wrote:
On Sun, 14 Nov 2021 15:39:14 -0800
Jigme Datse <jigme.da...@datsemultimedia.com> wrote:

I'm using Claws Mail though I'm not sure if it is a valid answer, I do
know that it's the answer I have decided on.  Yes, Thunderbird is
still installed, but I don't have a clue when I last used it.  The
last time, was when I wanted to see if things in Thunderbird were
working better (for a specific message) than in Claws Mail.  And no,
not really. Though it may have been useful for that specific message.

+1 for Claws Mail; and it does run on Windows.

I'll have to try Claws - my make.conf includes -gtk -gnome, so Evolution isn't a very good fit ...

Cheers,
Wol