On 27/12/2021 11:07, Jacques Montier wrote:
Well, i don't know if my partitions are aligned or mis-aligned... How could i get it ?

fdisk would have spewed a bunch of warnings. So you're okay.

I'm not sure of the details, but it's the classic "off by one" problem - if there's a mismatch between the kernel block size and the disk block size any writes required doing a read-update-write cycle which of course knackered performance. I had that hit a while back.

But seeing as fdisk isn't moaning, that isn't the problem ...

Cheers,
Wol