tastytea wrote:
> On 2022-01-15 23:13-0600 Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> tastytea wrote:

>>> I only learned about it a few years ago, after more than 10 years of
>>> compiling kernels. Maybe someone s
>>>

>> I think you got cut off up there.  O_o
> Oops! I meant to say: Maybe someone should add a help text to the
> interface. 😊
>
>> This is one thing about this list.  I'm always finding some tidbit of
>> info that makes something easier.  My problem, remembering it.
> Yeah, I'm pretty sure I learned this trick from this list (or was it
> one of the IRC channels? 🤔).
>
> Kind regards, tastytea

I've searched for info on this.  I even tried typing in make and then
hitting tab twice.  It never gave me anything so I guess it doesn't work
there.  So, I'm learning as I go.

I got nconfig to work.  The others didn't because of missing packages.
It's interesting how many different ways there is to config a kernel.  I
went to a link that was posted, still reading it.  May learn something
else, if I can remember it when I need it.  lol

Dale

:-)  :-)