On Sun, 20 Feb 2022 17:24:44 +0000
Peter Humphrey <pe...@prh.myzen.co.uk> wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> This has nothing to do with Gentoo, but I don't know where else to
> ask.
>
> I have a couple of vertically mounted easy-swap disk caddies in the
> back of my workstation, and I'm having trouble finding screws to
> mount the disk in the caddy. Clearance is nil, so the screws must be
> countersunk so they aren't proud of the surface. They seem to be m3
> perhaps 5mm long.

Sanity check: Do you have at least one of the screws?

The threads will be defined by your disk drives, which means
they are possibly imperial threads (vs. SI). Many of the same
sorts of screws are used on autombiles; you might find that a
local parts store can dig up a pitch guage that'll at least
tell you what you're looking for.

--
Steven Lembark
Workhorse Computing