Hi,
Unfortunately specifying dev-python/confluent-kafka::guru hasn't helped.
I've received the same error message:
         ID: dev-python/confluent-kafka
   Function: pkg.installed
       Name: dev-python/confluent-kafka::guru
     Result: False
    Comment: The following package(s) were not found, and no possible
matches were found in the package db: dev-pyt
hon/confluent-kafka::guru

    Started: 08:23:53.928495
   Duration: 61.712 ms
    Changes:

вт, 22 февр. 2022 г. в 17:42, Matt Connell (Gmail) <