Hi, I've done a really stupid thing. I deleted 2 files by accident and
I wanted to get them back from my reiserfs partition, after some googling,
http://www.antrix.net/journal/techtalk/reiserfs_data_recovery_howto.comments
gave an answer. Without reading the whole page, I went right away and
I did a
# reiserfsck --rebuild-tree --scan-whole-partition /dev/hda7
(I know, I know, I should have read the whole thing --I usually do
that-- but somehow I though a fsck would hurt my partition, o boy, how
wrong was I...).  So this completely fucked up my partition (old files
got merged with existing files, so this pretty much makes most files
useless). So is it possible to revert the partition back, somehow? I
really need this, I don't quitte have the time for a reinstall *from
scratch* (beside that most programs and libraries are corrupted now and
I'm guessing that most comfig files will be too, which makes them
pretty much useless).

So any thought here, I'd very much appreciate it?

TIA, Ties