On 7/8/22 11:12, Neil Bothwick wrote:
On Fri, 8 Jul 2022 10:20:12 -0600, the...@sys-concept.com wrote:

gnome-base/gnome-keyring-42.1 pulled in by:
      virtual/secret-service-0 requires gnome-base/gnome-keyring

grep secret-service upgrade_07-07-22.txt
[ebuild  N    ] virtual/secret-service-0

virtual/secret-service-0 pulled in by:
      app-crypt/libsecret-0.20.5-r3 requires =virtual/secret-service-0,
virtual/secret-service

The secret-service ebuild contains

RDEPEND="|| (
     gnome-base/gnome-keyring
     app-admin/keepassxc
)"

so emerge -1 keepassxc will keep gnome-keyring out, but you need one of
these password managers.

I intent to keep it as it is.  My question are:

- if I enter password for the keyring, how to change it in the future.
- do I need to keep that password, will I be ask to use the password
- which application application are using this keyring?