On Fri, Jul 15, 2022 at 12:28 PM Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> It looks like www-client/google-chrome just added wayland and jack
> audio to the dependancies. So now I have to have Pulse _and_ Jack?
>
> --
> Grant

Is that truly a Chrome requirement, like the company Google wrote the
ebuild, or is
this something a Gentoo dev did for some reason?

I'm curious as the USB disconnect problem seems somehow to be related
to using Chrome on the host machine for sites that do a lot of audio, like
YouTube. A clean boot of the host machine, followed by a clean boot of the
VM
and I've run for at least an hour with no disconnection problems. I can use
Chrome for email, messaging and reading newspapers with no problem, but
I run YouTube and twice I've had USB problems in the VM.