Hello Dale,

if I understand you correctly, you had renamed the source directory

   "/home/dale/Desktop/Crypt/Video/" to
   "/home/dale/Desktop/Crypt/Video-1/" and

want to have it removed in the target directory, which is still

   "/mnt/10tb/Video/"?

Important!: Please read everything first, then do an isolated test in "/tmp/", since the commands are dangerous!:

   You can instruct "rsync" to copy the entire parent directory:

       $ rsync --delete "[...]/Crypt/" "/mnt/10tb"

   Note the trailing slash behind "Crypt", which is an indicator[1] to
   tell "rsync", that it is a directory and that all files and
   subdirectories should be copied to the target directory "/mnt/10tb".
   If something is missing in the source directory "[...]/Crypt/", it
   will be also deleted in "/mnt/10tb"!

Side notes, which may be useful:

   1. "rsync" is also capable of creating the (missing) target directory:

       $ rsync --delete "[...]/Crypt/Video-1/" "/mnt/10tb/something"

   "rsync" creates the target directory "/mnt/10tb/something" first and
   then copies all files and subdirectories from the source directory
   "[...]/Crypt/Video-1/" to it. But "/mnt/10tb/Video/" would still be
   orphaned.

   2. There is a parameter, called "--mkpath"[2], which creates all
   missing subdirectories of the target directory first.

-Ramon

[1] See "man 1 rsync" "USAGE":
"A trailing slash on the source changes this behavior to avoid creating an additional directory level at the destination. You can think of a trailing / on a source as meaning "copy the contents of this directory"[...]
[2] See "man 1 rsync".