On 2022-12-26 20:43-0500 "Walter Dnes" <waltd...@waltdnes.org> wrote:

>   mutt has served me well over the years, but thanks to *BRAINDEAD
> CORPORATE IDIOTS* I need a GUI client to parse 100 K of HTML that
> replaces 1 page of text.  These aren't just plain spammers, but
> businesses that I deal with regularly.  It seems that plaintext email
> is going the way of cursive writing.  Any suggestions for an MUA that
> can spit out rmail to port 25?

I use mail-client/claws-mail, with the dillo plugin to view the
occasional HTML only email. It apparently also has a webkit plugin, in
case you get “extra fancy” mails.

claws-mail is pretty lightweight, very configurable, can spawn an
external editor to write emails but can't send HTML emails itself AFAIK.

Kind regards, tastytea