Le mer. 17 mai 2023 à 11:30, Rich Freeman <ri...@gentoo.org> a écrit :

> On Wed, May 17, 2023 at 4:43 AM Jacques Montier <jmont...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > As I didn't mask anything, I don't understand why this file was not
> installed as it was declared in the apache ebuild...
>
> You don't have anything set in INSTALL_MASK?  Check "emerge --info
> www-servers/apache"
>
> You might want to check the build log for anything.  I don't think
> there is anything conditional about systemd_newunit, and it is
> supposed to generate a fatal error if it fails.
>
> --
> Rich

Well, well, Rich, you are completely right, you've found the key ! 👍
I have that line in make.conf
INSTALL_MASK="/lib/systemd/system /usr/lib/systemd/system"
I now see where it comes from.
On the same machine, I have another OpenRC Gentoo with systemd masqued.
I just copîed the make.conf without uncommenting that line... How silly i
am !!!
So I delete that bl...y line !

Thanks a lot,

Cheers