On 09/01/2024 03:35, Peter Humphrey wrote:
On Sunday, 7 January 2024 08:34:15 GMT Wols Lists wrote:

Weird! I took a module on statistics in my Open University (Chemistry)
degree 40-odd years ago. Probably the same one? I've still got the
modules as a reference work, though I probably couldn't lay my hands on
them easily now ...

Could have been the same. It was M100, the first version of their maths
foundation course, in 1976.

Ah. So you predate me slightly. I took M101. But I also took the second level statistics course, can't remember what it was ...

Cheers,
Wol