Hi there,

I'm using dovecot as imap server, some sieve scripts sorting incoming mails
into a folder structure and kmail on multiple different machines as client. The
folder structure on the server looks fine, I can access the folders via command
line and I don't see anything obviously wrong.

Some of those target folders are not shown on all machines, they are simply
ignored; Unfortunately these folders contain important mails which I need to
react to (which is bad if I do not see them on my main machine, only in some
test VM).

I checked folder subscriptions in kmail, but I do not see the missing folders
there either. Also akonadi-console does not show them. I also tried
curl imaps://<my-server>/
Showing all of the missing folders, so I think its an akonadi/kmail problem
and not an imap problem.

Any ideas?

BR
        Alex