Am Sun, Mar 31, 2024 at 08:33:20AM -0400 schrieb Rich Freeman:
> (moving this to gentoo-user as this is really getting off-topic for -dev)
> […]
> We're going on almost 20 years since the Snowden revelations, and back
> then the NSA was basically doing intrusion on an industrial scale.

Weeaalll, it’s been 11 years in fact. Considering that is more than 10
years, one could argue it is approaching 20. ;-)

I can remember the year well because Snowden is the same vintage as I am and
he became 30 about when this all came out.

--
Grüße | Greetings | Salut | Qapla’
Others make mistakes, too -- but we have the most experience in it.