On 11/15/05, Andrew Gaydenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It isn't any more rather an attempt to send a bug report.

======= On Tuesday 15 November 2005 19:20, Jeff Smelser wrote: =======
On Tuesday 15 November 2005 09:42 am, Fernando Meira wrote:

> been using amaroK for a long time now, and just few days ago, something
> weird started to happen.
> At some point, when changing song, I get an error message saying that
> amaroK was unable to launch Kmail.
> I do not have Kmail, so I understand the problem.. but why amaroK wants to
> use Kmail?
> Can this be a symptom a virus or worm trying to spread?

Interesting.. Did the program error out? I do know it tries to send a stack
trace when it errors out.

Jeff

Yes, that's true.. it could be a bug report!
Some times, after pressing OK to the error window, amaroK goes off right away, other times just after a few more songs...