On 11/21/05, Anthony Roy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks for the quick reply, but #!/sbin/runscript is the first line -
> it must have scrolled just off of the screen when I copied the text
> (sorry!).

There are 2 conditions required for the start-stop-daemon to
successfully stop the service:

1. A process with the given process id must exist in the system
2. Since you are giving the "--name wiki" option, the process name in
/proc/<pid>/stat must be "wiki".

Can you verify that both of those conditions are true?

# cat /proc/`cat /var/run/antwiki.pid`/stat

-Richard