Nick Rout schreef:
> ProjectX is a java mpeg2 editor. It used to be in portage but has
> been dumped with no warning. I didn't have a chance to move it to
> overlay.
>
> Does anyone have an ebuild for this package?

If it used to be in Portage, you can probably find it in the CVS attic--
check the gentoo.org homepage, use the "Browse CVS" menu item to get to
the CVS, and then surf to the correct category. There should be a folder
called "Attic", where, iirc, you will find such removed ebuilds.

Just download/save it and pop it in your overlay.

I would check why it was removed, though, before doing so... but that's
just me.

:-)

HTH,
Holly