More information: at a lower clock, even at 1024x768 the lines seem to be less of a problem.  At 832x624, this artifact is not apparent.

Thank you for all the help.

Alan

On 11/25/05, Alan E. Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Following up:  The solution proposed by Hans was somewhat successful.  The buffer update problem has apparently been solved  at a higher  of 1024x768.

Wavy vertical lines are still evident.  This I can ignore, however.   At 862