Ognjen Bezanov wrote:

>  I dont want to have to come home and ssh in to restart everytime my
> ISP reboots its M$ Servers.

It's funny that you say that.  One of the first things I asked my ISP
when I was looking for one, what OS do you use?  If they didn't use
*nix, I was going to keep looking.  It is very rare that I have any
trouble either.

Another thing I like about mine is the service.  When I call them, I get
a live human being that answers the phone.  They don't have a automated
thingy, just people.  I have talked to the owner once and have actually
had the guys that run the network to call me for help.  I am the only
one that runs Linux with the logs turned on and it gives them a lot of
info if they are having any connection problems.  I guess windoze
doesn't.  They call me and get me to connect and see what happens.  If I
can't connect, I call them back and read them the log files and the boo
boo message.  They had the login/password file get borked once.  They
said it was there but it was messed up.  They took the one from their
back-ups and up it went.  We were surfing again.  :)

Ever consider switching ISPs or are you stuck with the one you have?
I'll switch for DSL but that is about it.  Dial-up sucks, 26K is all I
get here.

Dale
:) :)

--
To err is human, I'm most certainly human.