Rafael Fernández López <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi !!,
>
> I've upgraded to bash-3.1. Now all my rc-init scripts do break at boot time,
> if I try to init any of them by using "/etc/init.d/net.eth1 start" they will
> tell me same thing: "parse error...."
>
> I had no Internet because eth0 nor eth1 couldn't get up, so I had to copy
> from
> another Computer in a USB-stick bash-3.0 and all necessary
> to /usr/portage/distfiles, and downgrade bash to the latest version before
> bash-3.1.
>
> Tell me if you have similar issues please.

I have not rebooted after upgrading to bash 3.1, but manually running
an init script generates an error messages

/lib/rcscripts/sh/rc-daemon.sh: line 328: syntax error near unexpected token `('
/lib/rcscripts/sh/rc-daemon.sh: line 328: `     local -a RC_DAEMONS=()
RC_PIDFILES=()'

but the script seems to start/stop the service. I am about to search
bugzilla.