> From section `Stirring the paste' of kview hand book'  accessed from
> help menu on kview:

There is no such section in the current handbook....

> But that still leaves a few other menus that are missing.
>
> Do you see anything that looks like it might be this reference:
>  From header:
>   `Cluttering up your desk'

Cannot find the word "cluttering" in the current (3.5) documentation
anywhere.  Moreover, the online document I linked to, and my local
documentation seem to be an exact match, and also match the KDE 3.5
KView application.

Finally, looking through the KDE CVS repository, I see that the
removed files area for kview contains files filter.cpp, filter.h,
filtlist.cpp, and filtlist.h, along with some other filter related
things.  It looks like these existed for KDE 2.x, but were removed in
KDE 3.

It seems that this functionality was removed quite some time ago.  I
don't know why you still have obsolete documentation (maybe it was
just recently fixed?).

-Richard