You might look at MySQLCC.  The MySQL people have switched away from it to their new mysql administrator, but I still like it better.

You can download it for windows by going here:

http://ftp.up.ac.za/pub/windows/mysql/Downloads/MySQLCC/

Make sure to get the 0.9.4 version

MySQLCC isn't updated or supported anymore AFAIK and sometimes has a few bugs, but I use it fairly reguarly.

Another thing you might want to check out is DBDesigner: http://fabforce.net/dbdesigner4/

With it, you can create graphical table diagrams.  It then can take your diagram and sync it with a MySQL database.

HTH,

Preston