Not exactly gentoo related, but I thought Id ask.

I have an old (AMD K5) 300Mhz PC which I want to install Linux on (and use headless for music streaming) but it requires an AT keyboard (which I dont have). The Issue is that the BIOS refuses to go past post, asking me to plug in a keyboard.

My question is this: Is there any way to make the PC think an AT keyboard is connected (e.g. by shorting two pins). I googled around for ages with no avail, hence why im doing this (Rather off-topic) post to this list.

Thanks alot for your help

Ognjen