Hi all,

I've been using Win4Lin TS 3.0 for some time to server Win98SE to five
remote users for legacy application support.

I'm currently testing the recently released Win4Lin Pro TS server
running Win2k as an intended replacement for the old TS server. This is
where I came across QEMU...

QEMU appears to have functionality similar to VMWare (I haven't tried it
yet). I'm curious to here other Gentoo users' experience with this
software. I will be using in a production environment so stability and
uptime are very important, as are reasonable performance.

I would very much appreciate any feedback you all can give me about your
experience with QEMU.

Best Wishes,

Tom