(Starting a new thread since this is a different subject.)

Okay, I know I'm being hard-headed about this, but I run a pure 64-bit
system.  I think the only 32-bit application I run right now is OO.o and
I'm gonna drop that sucka as soon as koffice can render the WinWord forms
I have to use for work.  I suck it up and don't watch things that need the
win32codecs or the binary flash package.  I don't intend to change this
anytime soon.  I also don't want to have to manage a 32-bit gentoo chroot.
Gentoo isn't a lot of work, and compiles go quickly on my system, but I
don't need the extra distraction.  I'm thinking of installing
debian/sarge-ix86 in a chroot, but that's a post for a different mailing
list.

Anyway, I wasn't too surprised when it turned out that all 5 of the BOINC
projects I was interested in didn't have a binary available for
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu.  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (actually the one I'm least interested
in)
does provide a x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, but that doesn't get delivered to
my BOINC client.  :(  Does anyone here have a list of BOINC projects that
provide a x86_64-pc-linux-gnu application?  I have a rather large number
of spare cycles that I'm sure can be put to good use.  :)

Finally, big props to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] project for open-sourcing their
application and double props to the gentoo developers that provide a
really nice ebuild for that epplication that even handles generating and
installing the app_info.xml.

--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]