On Thursday 12 January 2006 18:01, Dale wrote:

> I'm going to recompile Mozilla just in case it is a bad file or something.
> I'll post back and let you know what happens.
>

> Dale
>
> :-)

OK.  I re-emerged Mozilla and now it won't even come up at all.  I went into a
Konsole as dale, not root, and typed in mozilla and nothing happens.  No
error or anything it just comes back to a prompt.  I logged out and did a
ctrl alt bcksp and logged back in, nothing.

I'm not sure what is going on here but something is really borked.  Now I have
no browser either except for Konqueror.

Anybody have any clues?  I'm about to start a fresh install, no kidding
either.  Is there some kind of service that could affect this?  How do I find
out what is keeping Mozilla from starting since I have no error message?

This sucks.

Dale
:-(

Oh, I'm using Kmail, again.  At least it works.