So who here has setup Sphinx voice recognition engine and actually used it for something useful? It looks like an awesome application, but unfortunately it does seem rather suited for developers, and of course I know very little about voice recognition. The documents on the homepage weren't really about using it for a particular purpose as they were about the way it works, and googling didn't turn much up. What should I do to get started? Also, does anybody know anything about Sphinx-3 as opposed to Sphinx-2? Sphinx-3 unfortunately wasn't in portage :(

Thanks everyone!

James