ok, theres an update...

the users where hidden because the option to hide them was enabled. I  disabled that and see my users in a list.

My users were not selected, so I selected them, and turned off the option that say invert selection.

...still no  good.  I read in the source that nobody is used when building the list of users, so I checked to ensure that nobody is there (smile) an it sure enough is. It had a  UID > 65000, so I changed it to 400, and GID to 400, but that didn't help...

I'll keep playing with it to see what happens...I  suspect that struct passwd ps; (i forget if it is a ptr to the struct or what) is not getting filled with the list of users (unless I'm reading the src wrong, which would be the cause since only looked at it for a few minutes)... I wonder if that is the case, and if so, why that would be the case.

Shawn

On 1/15/06, Neil Bothwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 01:18:44 +0100, Rafael Fernández López wrote:

> That's the same solution I proposed... He said users were on range.

Except they weren't, because the Inverse selection box was ticked :(

--
Neil Bothwick

Top Oxymorons Number 32: Living dead

--