> If it works and then stops working without you making any changes, it
> sounds like a fault at your ISP's end.
>
> --
> Neil Bothwick

Well, here is a update.  I took me a nap.  That helped me.  When I got up, I
can't even connect to the internet at all now.  I called my ISP, they're dead.
 They are trying to figure out what went wrong.  I took them the ethreal
report for sending email and the error from when I tried to connect.

It's sort of funny in a way.  I sent them a email this past weekend that they
needed to check more on their end.  We have ran into this before, I have
trouble and a few days later you have a meltdown.  Maybe next time, they will
listen a bit more.

Now that all I get when I call their number is a busy signal, they are working
on it.

I also got Mozilla, the compiled version, to work in my old install too.  I
went and looked at the emerge log in the new install and emerged all the
things it emerged in the old install.  It opens every time now.  So my old
install is now my current install.  I don't feel like messing with configuring
all the stuff in the new install.

I'm at my brothers at the moment.  This is what I like about us having
different ISPs.  Usually one of us is up and running.

I'll keep you posted.  Maybe they will get it fixed soon.  I missed Mozilla
but at least I had something.  Now I have to go to my brothers.

Thanks for all the help.  You have kept me sane this far anyway.

Dale
:-)

Oh, I had to log ingto the website to send this.  Something is working at my
ISP.  LOL