On Saturday 21 January 2006 06:29, Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 04:56:07 -0600, Dale wrote:
> > >While trying that, clear /var/tmp too.
> >
> > Just do a rm -rf /var/tmp/* ????  There is a kde-root, kde-dale,
> > kde-dale2 and kde-test folder in there.
>
> As long as none of these users are logged into KDE at the time, it
> should be fine.

I guess I'll log out first then.  LOL  I'll test this theory in a bit and see
what screws up.  I'm goin gthrough the loop with dbus and hal at the moment.
First it upgrades then it won't work then it downgrades again and I have to
keep messing with them until I can get them both to work.  Some dev needs a
better hammer.  I'm about ready to just type in mount /dev/hdc /mnt/cdrom and
be done with it.

Is this strange or what??

Dale
:-)

I'm back to Kmail.  If I can get this fixed, I'm getting a new ISP.  < sighs >