Hello, my housing complex just switched to an Airport router and I
can't seem to connect.  They are supposedly using WEP.  There was a
5-character psk at first and wpa_supplicant told me it was an invalid
key and it had to be at least 8 characters.  They switched it to a
13-character psk and I still can't connect, although I don't get the
invalid key error now.  Does anyone know how to connect to a WEP
Airport router with Gentoo?  Everyone else is using Windows and Mac
and they are connecting just fine.  I've tried lots of different
configurations in wpa_supplicant.conf to no avail and all of my
software is up to date.

- Grant