Since I have inslalled gentoo I have a problem. My X works fine but I
have problems with consoles. When I press F2 during system boot I can
see everything. But when my KDE 3.4 starts I can't read the text in my
6 consoles (CTRL+ALT+F1-F6). I can enter them but I can't read the
text because my screen is distorted. I will try to explain what I see.
I can see the text I'm typing but I can't read it because the letters
seem to blink and flash all the time. That is about the left half of
the screen, whereas the right half looks like a bad copy of the left
one with even worse disturbances included. Has anyone had any simmilar
experiences and does enyone know how to solve them. Those disturbunces
are sitll there while I turn off or reboot my computer.

I have a Fujitsu-Siemens laptop Amilo pro v2000. I have integrated GPU :
VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 82852/855GM Integrated
Graphics Device (rev 02)
Display controller: Intel Corporation 82852/855GM Integrated Graphics
Device (rev 02)

here are my use flags in make.conf
CHOST="i686-pc-linux-gnu"
CFLAGS="-march=pentium-m -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer"
CXXFLAGS="${CFLAGS}"

USE="dvd -gnome -ipv6"

--
Life is like spaghetti