Franta schreef:
> Hi all
<snip>
> Openoffice has now display settings for a (nearly) blind person. The
> icons in the taskbar aren't big. They are huge.
>
> I'd like to change some font settings in Evolution too.
>
> . Can anyone tell me which part of Gnome to install to be able to
> change the display of the

Not a part of GNOME, but a "loose" gtk application:

gtk-chtheme (which allows for changing the GTK2 default font, unlike
some other similar "loose" applications).

You're probably thinking of control-center (the GNOME Control Center),
but that would install most if not all of GNOME, so there's no point in
that, when gtk-chtheme will do the job.

HTH,
Holly