On 2/14/06, Iain Buchanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-02-14 at 18:53 +0100, Daniel Pielmeier wrote:
> > It is not just the displacement, as i mentionend before the picture is
> > unsharp in some places too. Could this also be fixed with xvidtune.
>
> If you have a crt, then is it a focus issue?  Is your crt dying?  Is the
> refresh rate right?

Fuzziness is a common symptom of old monitors.   For the crappy 19"
monitor on my desk at work I have to shrink the image size to about
15" (at least 1" away from all edges) or the characters on the screen
are unreadable.

So yes, xvidtune can help if aligning or shrinking the image resolves
the problem.

-Richard